Date: Saturday 12th December
Time: 1 – 4:30pm
Venue: Feld and Co., 6/496 Marmion Street, Booragoon.
Light refreshments will be provided and each participant will be receiving a take-home calligraphy kit. Quality supplies include the following:
- 2 calligraphy nibs: Nikko G, Brause “Blue Pumpkin” Steno 361B
- Natural wood straight pen holder
- 30ml sumi ink
- 1 bottle of Dr. Ph. Martin’s Iridescent ink (Gold)
- “An Introduction to Modern Calligraphy” guidebook
- Calligraphy practice sheets
Unfortunately, refunds will not be issued in the event of a cancellation. However, it’s understandable if you are no longer able to attend this workshop. In the event of this, you may transfer your ticket to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com with your name and the name of the person you are transferring the ticket to. Alternatively, you can choose to use your payment as credit for a future workshop ticket. Please purchase with these facts in mind.
Image taken by Sheri McMahon Photography