Date: Thursday 28th October 2021
Time: 5 – 8:30pm
Venue: Chatto, 4/650 Albany Hwy, East Victoria Park WA 6101
Alongside picking up a new creative skill, indulge your taste buds with beautiful flavours from Perth’s very own Japanese tea bar, Chatto! You’ll get to pick your choice of bubble tea and a sweet or savoury item from their menu. An additional spread of food items will be provided as well.
Each attendee will receive a take-home calligraphy kit. Quality supplies include the following:
- 2 calligraphy nibs: Nikko G, Brause “Blue Pumpkin” Steno 361B
- Natural wood straight pen holder
- 30ml sumi ink
- 1 bottle of Dr. Ph. Martin’s Iridescent ink (Gold)
- “An Introduction to Modern Calligraphy” guidebook
- Calligraphy practice sheets
- Downloadable calligraphy practice sheets after the class
Unfortunately, refunds will not be issued in the event of a cancellation. However, it’s understandable if you are no longer able to attend this workshop. In the event of this, you may transfer your ticket to someone else by sending an email to email@example.com with your name and the name of the person you are transferring the ticket to. Alternatively, you can choose to use your payment as credit for a future workshop ticket. Please purchase with these facts in mind.